Discover the charm of Doha in this guided tour where you visit the many attractions in this fast changing city, which is a fascinating blend of the traditional and modern. Breathing in the spice scented air at Souq Waqif, and catch a glimpse of the falcons at the falcon shops. Enjoy a panoramic drive on Doha’s Corniche with a photo stop and explore the busy West Bay district. Visit The Pearl-Qatar, an artificial island spanning nearly four million square meters, and the high-end shops along the Porto Arabia Boardwalk. Visit Katara cultural village. Katara is where the grace of the past meets the splendor of the future. You will be enchanted.
Doha city sharing tour is the best choice for small groups and also small families .
* Souq Waqif & Falcon shops (Hop-Off)
* Panoramic drive passing through sea front corniche promenade (Photoshop)
* The Pearl-Qatar - Katara
* Museum of Islamic Art.
* Mathaf is the Museum of Modern Arts
* Aspire Zone Foundation, the Aspire Academy & Khalifa Stadium.
* Transportation by air conditioned vehicle.
* English-speaking tour guide. Other languages can be arranged for a supplement.
* Refreshment: Mineral water, Soft drinks.
Book rating: 5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
Subscribe to Our Best Tour Deals
You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter
There was an error while trying to send your request. Please try again.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.