General cashier in hotel Main duties are to verify all of a day’s collected payments, to deposit it intact and to ensure the adequate supply of house funds and small change for all Front Officer Clerks-Cashiers.
he is one of the main roll of accounting department as he should make cash spot in the outlets during the operation to be sure of the control . and mnake report if there are any discrepancy .
Receive and record in the general cashier’s daily report and include in the daily deposit. To prepare the General Cashier’s Daily Report for review and completion by both Income Auditor and Chief Accountant.
1. Minimum education of Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant discipline
2. Minimum of 3-4 years in cashiering experience in a similar capacity
3. Knowledgeable in hotel finance & accounting system. Exposure to the accounting application software is highly regarded
4. Have good communication skills in written and spoken English
5. Detail-oriented. Have a positive attitude toward challenges and the drive to excel
6. Posses professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal skills