Front Office staff preparation before starting the shift
To be Ready Before the shift starts.
Punch in your attendance.
Read the log book :
- Look for unusual events or incidents.
- Guest Complaints.
- Guest pending requests.
- Other relevant information’s.
- Situations which requires follow-up.
- Any hand overs from previous shift.
- Pending Mails and Couriers to be delivered to the guest.
- Read the notice board and update directions of the day.
- Check for Wake up calls, Check DND guests.
- Check for lobby music.
- Print the VIP- In-house and Arrival list.
- Check the airlines crew list, take guest In-House report by Room number.
- Read the F&B activities, outlets opening and closing timings and Banquet functions for the day.
- Check all the Equipments are working properly or not.
- Check the Front office stationery.
- Check today’s Hotel position.
- Check for Airport pickups for the day.
- check the lobby area is clean and tidy .